ForumsQuestionsPriority Field Missing from Task List View on IPad and iPhone

Priority Field Missing from Task List View on IPad and iPhone
adam.sheiner

Posted: Jul 14, 2020
Score: 3 Reference
I have upgraded to version 3.4.1 and now the “Priority” field is missing from the Task List View on iPad and IPhone. I can go into the task and select a Priority, but when I’m back out in the summary Task list view, Priority is missing. I like to see at a glance what my highest to lowest priority tasks are.
utotoast

Score: 3 Reference
The color coded upper left corner corresponding to priority is now missing on the full task list view, although it appears in the corner under task details. I, too, used the color code on the full task list to see what my priorities at a glance.
sdelemazure

Score: 2 Reference
I am a customer
I pay for usage of this application :
I used priority a lot in list
Why it is no more displayed, it was before on list
Is it possible to put that in settings ?
Thank you for fast return
stevesan

Posted: Jul 19, 2020
Score: 1 Reference
Same problem. What the hell?
robert.penner

Posted: Jul 19, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
I too relied upon the priority flag on a daily basis to adjust the horizon of my todos. The red "Top Priority" flags showed me what I needed to accomplish in any given day. I also could see instantly which lesser priority items I needed to move up to "Top Priority". I am dismayed to see this feature that was vital to me disappear in an "upgrade". Please, please restore this feature.
robert.elliott.smith

Posted: Jul 25, 2020
Same for me. Reduction in functionality due to an upgrade is a bad thing for subscription paying customers. Not answering forum posts from several such customers is worse. I expect an answer at a minimum, and some form of assurances to be adequate.
richard

Posted: Jul 30, 2020
I hate seeing me too posts in forums. But me too!! This must just be an oversight in programming on the new release. What is process for getting this back. Do Toodledo team read these posts?
bandit

Posted: Jul 30, 2020
Add me to this list: I very much miss seeing the colored Priority triangles next to each task in the task list, and hope this feature is added back soon.
breevesdc

Posted: Jul 31, 2020
I agree. This is a clear downgrade and (hopefully) an oversight. Please fix.
breevesdc

Posted: Oct 07, 2020
Will this ever be fixed? It’s just adding a field back to the view. It cannot be that difficult to fix. And it is a serious detriment when viewing your tasklist that you cannot see the priority of the task. I don’t mind that the development team is trying to improve the product. But when you break something (especially something as fundamental as knowing the priorities of the tasks in your hotlist), you should fix it in a timely manner. Thank you.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.