ForumsQuestionslost a recently completed task

lost a recently completed task
Qrystal

Posted: Aug 24, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, I'm returning to Toodledo after several years away. (I was attempting to not let to-do lists get me down, but realized recently that I want them back to help lift me up).

Upon my return, I decided to leave myself in free account mode instead of returning to subscribing, since I wasn't sure how well I'd take to returning to this. I didn't review the restrictions on the account, and I was just so happy to check something off my list that it didn't even occur to me that the task might disappear after a week. I did expect I wouldn't have access to my full history, but I was reassured by one of my account settings telling me that nothing would be deleted until after two years (which was how it was set from back when I was a subscriber before). I figured that even if I did lose a task, it was just the access to the task that would be lost, and I could just subscribe and get it back. I was sure I remembered doing that before when I had taken a break.

Unfortunately, I did lose access to a task with a bunch of important notes in the notes field, because I checked it off over a week ago. I subscribed today to try to get access to it, but I still don't see any of my recent history older than a week. Are those tasks and notes now actually gone?
CharleneTX

Posted: Aug 25, 2020
The company was sold. There have been problems with the new owners. (You can look up the various threads if you really care to know the details.) So, don't make any assumptions based on how it used to work. I don't know if your tasks are now permanently gone (I suspect they are). You could try creating a support ticket, but I'm still waiting for resolution on a ticket from over a year ago.
Qrystal

Ah, thanks for the heads-up. I won't bother with a support ticket.

I did manage to find some of my notes elsewhere so I'm probably okay anyways.
Duo

I'm sorry to say this but you would do well to invest your time elsewhere.

I'd look at different software and try to get a refund from Toodledo if I were you.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.