ForumsQuestionsserver issue or hacker attack?

server issue or hacker attack?
mactent

Posted: Sep 04, 2020
Score: 2 Reference
My toodledo is not refreshing at the moment and I get loads of errors popping up like this one.

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Makes it a bit impossible to manage my tasks at present.
Any idea what is causing this or even better, how to get rid of it?
Cheers,
Michel
Laurence_1573215849

Score: 0 Reference
Same here. Sent a support ticket. Help.
Laurence_1573215849

Score: 1 Reference
Seems like the SSL certificate expired today.
millerjw

I also think that the security certificate expired sometime this afternoon (Chicago time).
pjl

Service is still down. Almost an hour so far. Some sort of response from the Toodledo team with an ETA for a fix would be helpful.
daniel_brighton

Seriously, what's going on??
brad.riverbend

Yah - hope this is fixed SOON!
Larry3

Posted: Sep 05, 2020
Score: 2 Reference
In case you haven't already found it, the security error message will vary based on your browser but all that I've used (Vivaldi and Firefox) I've been able to access my tasks by selecting the link that says I accept risk. After a couple clicks I was logged into my account.

I tried Safari on Macbook too but didn't actually try to log in as MacOS wanted confirmation to make certificate changes to the site and I don't want to to that yet.

I think this means their SSL certificate has expired but that doesn't mean you can't access the web page. The browser is making an assumption that without the SSL there is a high risk accessing that URL.

That being said, if a new SSL certificate is not purchased very soon - like a day or so - I would worry even more about Toodledo's future.
Laurence_1573215849

All good now.
Laurence_1573215849

Happy to know also that customer support *did* responded to my customer support ticket and mention something about a problem with their load balancer affecting all of this.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.