ForumsQuestionsSecurity Certificate ?

Security Certificate ?
yeo.david13

Posted: Sep 04, 2020
Score: 2 Reference
Today (5th Sept 2020 9am GMT+8hrs)

Logging on to the windows website, says the security certificate has expired.

Also the tasks pages is not displaying correctly
daniel_brighton

Score: 0 Reference
Same here. Tasks won't load at all for me. What's going on??
jameliz

For me too. What is the problem? I rely on Toodledoo. Need help.
yell

Score: 1 Reference
Noticed that the company hasn't posted anything on Twitter or Facebook since 2019. This isn't looking promising. May be time to look for a new task management tool.
jzamoras

Score: 3 Reference
Posted by yell:
Noticed that the company hasn't posted anything on Twitter or Facebook since 2019. This isn't looking promising. May be time to look for a new task management tool.

this is the final nail in the coffin to me, I'm moving out to tictick as soon as I get my tasks back again

This message was edited Sep 04, 2020.
jameliz

Score: 2 Reference
oh, please Toodledo. Please upgrade your security certificate.
Bartosz_4

Same here. It's 5:30 am where I am at and I woke up early to work on my tasks. And now I can't even access then.
Just LOL.
Jimraz

Same issue here, but I can get to my task list in Edge by clicking on advanced and continue to website.
ebresie

Posted: Sep 05, 2020
Not sure if this is related but I am unable to synch from the app either.

I thought something was up with my account and reset the password but this didn’t help.

I noticed when trying to manage account in It indicated it could not reach the site.
stevenghines

Toodledo's wildcard SSL certificate has expired. If you're a Google Chrome user and refresh the page you're probably seeing a message that says, "Your connection is not private". At the bottom left you can click on the Advanced button and then click on the "Proceed to toodledo.com (unsafe)" link that appears in order to be able to work with your tasks.
pjl

Posted by stevenghines:
Toodledo's wildcard SSL certificate has expired. If you're a Google Chrome user and refresh the page you're probably seeing a message that says, "Your connection is not private". At the bottom left you can click on the Advanced button and then click on the "Proceed to toodledo.com (unsafe)" link that appears in order to be able to work with your tasks.

Note that this solution does not work for tasks.toodledo.com, which is supposedly the "new" web interface that we were told to switch to a few years ago. That page loads partially, but doesn't display any user data. So if you're having that problem, try www.toodledo.com/tasks, which will work without SSL.
Larry3

Posted by pjl:
Posted by stevenghines:

Note that this solution does not work for tasks.toodledo.com, which is supposedly the "new" web interface that we were told to switch to a few years ago. That page loads partially, but doesn't display any user data. So if you're having that problem, try www.toodledo.com/tasks, which will work without SSL.

May depend on your browser? I tried with Vivaldi and it displayed all my tasks. I tried with Firefox and it didn't. The old toodledo.com/tasks worked in both, as you said. I don't have Chrome installed so don't know about that one.
pjl

Posted by Larry3:

May depend on your browser? I tried with Vivaldi and it displayed all my tasks. I tried with Firefox and it didn't. The old toodledo.com/tasks worked in both, as you said. I don't have Chrome installed so don't know about that one.

Yep, I'm using Chrome.

Has anyone figured out how to access the Habits section on Chrome without SSL?
rinatwe

Same issue here, but I can get to my task list in Chrome by clicking on advanced and continue to website
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.