ForumsQuestionsDeleted tasks reappear

Deleted tasks reappear
magalynano

Posted: Oct 04, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
Why do I delete certain tasks and they keep on reappering? These tasks only have a due date (they do not repeat).
One Red Sock

Posted: Feb 02, 2021
I'm having the same issue. Been happening for a while and I started a support ticket back in Oct 2020 but it's still open with no reply. It's only happening on the iPhone app, not the website. I delete some tasks and they don't delete, they just reappear. Really frustrating. I don't have anything set up in the reminders app, and they are not set to repeat, nor do they have a due date. I hope someone has an answer to this.
wwalsh

Posted: Feb 04, 2021
Same issue here - mostly with recurring tasks that I'm trying to delete. I've also submitted multiple support tickets.
The Guarnieri's

Posted: Feb 04, 2021
I have seen this as well but only on iOS apps. I think deleting via the Web interface sticks.
One Red Sock

Posted: Feb 07, 2021
Yes trying to just delete things on the website. Still annoying. Seems that the support level has gone down since the change of ownership.
brockadler

Posted: Feb 07, 2021
You should download/backup your data to your computer and find a new todo program/app asap. This one will probably be disconnected/fail with no notice. Other forums discuss what's up and other solid choices. Good luck friend...
w.holl

Posted: Feb 18, 2021
I have this problem only with my iPad which I'm using mostly. In addition, I cannot change the title of the tasks with my iPad. It seems that's no more worth to work with Toodledo on iPad ore iPhone.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.