ForumsQuestionsSubtasks not accessible

Subtasks not accessible
michaelkamen

Posted: Nov 04, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
I normally expect a task with subtasks to show an icon of ... on the left of the title area. When I click on this icon of late, it changes to a + sign and subtasks do not appear indented under it as they should. The + sign remains unless I refresh the screen. How do I get my subtasks back?

I want to add, only one task with ... to it's left displays a subtask when I click on the ....

Also, every task without subtasks has the + sign bullet. Hovering over any of them says "subtask". But I know none of them have subtasks nor are they themselves subtasks. I am quite puzzled.

This message was edited Nov 04, 2020.
CP_1392446718

Posted: Nov 06, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by michaelkamen:
I normally expect a task with subtasks to show an icon of ... on the left of the title area. When I click on this icon of late, it changes to a + sign and subtasks do not appear indented under it as they should. The + sign remains unless I refresh the screen. How do I get my subtasks back?

I want to add, only one task with ... to it's left displays a subtask when I click on the ....

Also, every task without subtasks has the + sign bullet. Hovering over any of them says "subtask". But I know none of them have subtasks nor are they themselves subtasks. I am quite puzzled.

Hi Michaelkamen,

You can learn about all the options available for subtasks here (https://www.toodledo.com/info/subtasks.php).

Sincerely,

Chris
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.