ForumsQuestionsBatch updating of due dates not working

Batch updating of due dates not working
cjdenbow

Posted: Nov 05, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
I've been using RTM on a month by month basis hoping that Toodledo would get the needed improvements and fixes. Today I came back to my Toodledo account, which had laid dormant for a few months. I still have an active Plus account. I tried to do a batch update of due dates using the new "Control L" command. Everything seemed to work. I got the message saying you are about to make changes in "x number" of tasks. I clicked "OK," and it executes; however, no actual changes are made. At first thinking this might a glitch in a specific browser, I tried two more browsers -- Chrome and Firefox -- and I still could not actually make batch changes. Obviously this function is broken. I would appreciate a quick fix to it. I like the proposed changes and the direction that has been announced to Toodledo over the next six months. I'll come back to it, if this problem is fixed ASAP. I assume that the management reads these posts. -- Carl
cjdenbow

Posted: Nov 07, 2020
Has anyone else experienced this issue?

This message was edited Nov 07, 2020.
CharleneTX

Posted: Nov 14, 2020
Posted by cjdenbow:
Obviously this function is broken. I would appreciate a quick fix to it. I like the proposed changes and the direction that has been announced to Toodledo over the next six months. I'll come back to it, if this problem is fixed ASAP. I assume that the management reads these posts. -- Carl

Toodledo is considered abandoned. No one has heard from any one at the company for months. Support tickets are no longer answered.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.