ForumsQuestionsHosting

Hosting
Allan

Posted: Nov 25, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
Wondering who is paying to keep the host alive?

Has anyone paid to subscribed? Did they take the money?

Are they breathing?
Larry3

I'm not sure who's host your referring to but if Toodledo's then no, no user pays Toodledo's hosting costs.

I and others have come to the conclusion Toodledo is no longer active as a company. From what I've read the beta apps have expired with no word from developer, support tickets unanswered, and no communication from them.

I guess the backend server could continue to work for awhile. At least until a server problem or perhaps when it comes time to renew their IP fees at which time no more Toodledo at all.
jogo

Posted by Larry3:
I and others have come to the conclusion Toodledo is no longer active as a company. From what I've read the beta apps have expired with no word from developer, support tickets unanswered, and no communication from them.

I guess the backend server could continue to work for awhile. At least until a server problem or perhaps when it comes time to renew their IP fees at which time no more Toodledo at all.

And given the long-time lack of communication, I wouldn't count on getting any warning before being cut off from all data. Today, next week, Jan 1, who knows.

I would love for TD to live up to the promises of the new owners, but the writing on the wall hasn't looked good for a long time.

Anyone who cares about their data should have a backup plan.

This message was edited Nov 25, 2020.
rob_1361242339

Score: 1 Reference
Looks like domain paid for until April 2021. Site hosted by Rackspace? Unknown how long that is paid for. . .

I hope they rengage. I just did after a year hiatus and found that I missed Toodledo . Will stick around as long as they do,
ricardo_1389454602

Toodledo will disapear?? :'(

It's really sorry.
Allan

And this forum will disappear too.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.