ForumsQuestionsTAGS

TAGS
narafatmd

Posted: Aug 20, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
Can we add more than one tag? I work for a physician and have found this software to be useful except there are certain items that are not changeable. For instance under the "context" are I would like to add like a Drs name or something but when I changed it, it automatically comes as a new person. I am adding a task as a person per say, on the line I add all pertaining information but it all sticks together and not able to divide, under the tag I just add a hospital room number for that particular patient, each folder is a particular hospital, but there are other items I need to add such another "tag" since that one is the one I have been able to just add information next to. Need about 4-5 tags under one task??? Is that possible?
Anders

Score: 1 Reference
You can add as many Tags as you want to each task. See this help topic: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=8
piggilove

Score: 0 Reference
I see what you are talking about thats not gonna do...
Let me ask you a different question, the actual words. "folder", "Task", "tag" can they be modified to different words such as "patient", "dOb", or other items?
In reality I guess what I wanted to know was if we can add another TAG on the main list, the top list?
by the way, this account is mine and the narafat is my boss, but didnt want to mess up his schedule...lol
Anders

Score: 0 Reference
No, there is no way to customize the field names. However, you could do something like tagging items with "DOB 7/17/78", then you could set up saved searches for all tags containing "DOB" etc. I am still not sure I am clear on what you are looking to do. If you explain exactly how you like to use these things to organize tasks, I could probably give you some tips.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.