ForumsQuestionsUpgrade doesn't work

Upgrade doesn't work
Der Olli

Posted: Jan 29, 2021
Score: 0 Reference
Hi I wanted to upgrade from free (as my plus membership was out of time) back to plus. Used upgrade in the website and paid via mastercard.

But even hours later I'm still on free and the invoice I received says paid and I'm plus since 21.01.2021...

Need help to get some clear information if the payment wasn't successful. Chargebee refuses to help, sends me to you.

Please get in touch with me soo!

Olli
CharleneTX

Posted: Jan 29, 2021
See the numerous other posts on this forum. Toodledo seems to have been abandoned. The standard advice now is to backup your data and migrate to a different service. Toodledo stopped answering in the forum and responding to support tickets months ago.
Larry3

Posted: Jan 30, 2021
Your best bet is to contact your credit card company to get your money back. Several on these forums have had the same experience as you.
Der Olli

Thank you so much for these information.

That's really bad, as Toodledo has been better in function as the rest. Sigh.

But great that community still works!

Has anyone of you an advice which other service is most next to Toodledo? TODOIST misses some features on my opinion...

Thx from Hamburg (Germany)
Olli
Larry3

Posted by Der Olli:
Thank you so much for these information.

That's really bad, as Toodledo has been better in function as the rest. Sigh.

But great that community still works!

Has anyone of you an advice which other service is most next to Toodledo? TODOIST misses some features on my opinion...

Thx from Hamburg (Germany)
Olli

Three of the most mentioned are Todoist, Remember the Milk, and TickTick. If you look around forum you'll see others mentioned. There's also a poll somewhere that one other user had done. From results of others nothing matched Toodledo so concessions will have to be made where ever you go.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.