ForumsQuestionsExports NOT including most completed tasks

Exports NOT including most completed tasks
The Guarnieri's

Posted: Feb 03, 2021
Score: 0 Reference
Like many, I am in the process of abandoning Toodledo and want to bring all my completed Tasks along to TickTick or at least have them as a stand alone archive. I have tried all the various exports that say they include completed tasks but am seeing only very recently completed tasks in the output files. Since I have about 15k completed tasks going back a few years, I am missing the vast majority of them.

I can download an HTML file from a custom search that shows only Completed tasks but that is quite unwieldy -- even just as an archive, let alone trying to bring some/all those completed tasks to TickTick.

Any thoughts on how to get the Exports in broken Toodledo to work or an alt approach I should consider?

Thx.
creinhard

A question for you ... have you ever maxed out the number of completed tasks (ie, has Toodledo ever prompted to to delete completed tasks?)

Chris
CharleneTX

You say you've tried all of the exports. Have you tried the backup? I don't know what else reads that file format, though.

https://www.toodledo.com/tools/connect_backup.php
The Guarnieri's

No on completed task warning but have been using TD for many years so oldest ones are somehow getting deleted, which is fine. Just want to keep last 2-3 years... just in case.

Used that backup option but same problem.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.