ForumsQuestionsWhat happened to Priority colors?

What happened to Priority colors?
yzorina

Posted: Feb 05, 2021
Score: 0 Reference
I used to be able to see the Priority color triangle on the list of tasks, but now it only shows up if I click on the individual task. Is there a way to get it to look the way it does in the App Store, where red/yellow triangles are shown fir each task on the main list?
Thank you.
brockadler

Posted: Feb 07, 2021
Score: -1 Reference
You should download/backup your data to your computer and find a new todo program/app asap. This one will probably be disconnected/fail with no notice. Other forums discuss what's up and other solid choices. Good luck friend...
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jul 12, 2021
Score: -1 Reference
Hi!

Toodledo has new owners as of July and we can assure you that Toodledo isn't going anywhere.

With regards to the priority colors, we've seen this issue being reported when you are on the "Original" Tasks Section Version instead of the "New" tasks section -- you can configure that here:

https://www.toodledo.com/account_edit.php?edit=7

If you're still not seeing it, feel free to file a support ticket and we can look into your account.
Tatu P

Posted: Dec 06, 2021
This is still valid issue with all IOS devices.
J--O--D

Posted by Tatu P:

That is a known state of the old iOs app - the app is being rewritten from scratch with first feature limited betas expected in early 2022, and there is also an unreleased Testflight version from previous owners.

This message was edited Dec 06, 2021.
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Posted by J--O--D:
Posted by Tatu P:

That is a known state of the old iOs app - the app is being rewritten from scratch with first feature limited betas expected in early 2022, and there is also an unreleased Testflight version from previous owners.

J--O--D is correct (thanks for jumping in!). Tatu P, if you would like access to the Testflight version from the previous owners that fixes this issue, please email me at [email protected] so I can send you an invitation.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.