ForumsQuestionsHOW DO WE FIND SOMEONE TO SAVE TOODLEDO?

HOW DO WE FIND SOMEONE TO SAVE TOODLEDO?
bandit

Posted: Feb 21, 2021
Score: 0 Reference
Toodledo is obviously an app with great features and functionality, and it would be a shame to just let it die a slow death. There are probably more users than not who are aware of what seems to be an obvious demise, as most users, unless having a severe problem, don’t go to the user forums.

How do we actively get the word out to hopefully find someone who might be interested in pursuing saving Toodledo: Quora? Reddit? LinkedIn? Something else? Perhaps a link to Toodledo’s website could be included so anyone interested could easily check it out and see what it’s about (the website has tons of information).

If those of us who are members of LinkedIn put a post out there and asked connections to “like” or “share”, perhaps through networking it would eventually land with people who would be interested to look into a possible opportunity to save it.

Is something like this feasible, or just a really dumb idea?

(Have you noticed how the Copyright date range at the bottom of Toodledo’s website is 2004-2019? So sad.)
signup1917

Posted: Feb 23, 2021
I was thinking the same thing. At this point they cant be making money, and letting it die doesn't do them any good. I wish the old owner could buy it back. Hopefully if a buyer shows up they would be willing to unload it at a price that is attractive.

From past post here it seems like the code was a mess and that is why they abandoned ship. That might make it difficult to find a buyer.

Has anyone contacted the owners other then through the help desk to see what is up?
adamoverett

Posted: Feb 23, 2021
Oh man I would love for Toodledo to be saved. I only just learned (when I updated the app for the first time in forever) that it seems to have been abandoned. It's still running ok for me on the website and the iOS app (though the app's a little buggier now) but I don't want to lose it altogether. I've run my life on Toodledo for 12 years and I love it!! Nothing else that I've seen comes close! Help!! haha
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.