ForumsQuestionshelp needed

help needed
gc4home

Posted: Aug 20, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
hi. thanks again for your service and openness - its greatly appreciated.

the current issue i need assistance with is with repeat or recurring items.

i loaded up about 20 repeat items (like bill pmts etc) about 3 months ago. they worked fine for the 1st 2 months and then most of them suddenly just disappeared.

not sure what happened nor am i keen to reload them manually if there is a simple explanation or way to recover them.

thanks glen
Anders

Posted: Aug 20, 2009
I would first make sure they are not being hidden by a Filter. Go to "All Tasks" in. The Main view. It should say at the bottom of the screen if tasks are hidden by filters. If they are repeating tasks, with regeneration being handled by Toodledo, there is no reason they should stop unless you remove the repeat, or delete the task. Do you sync your tasks with anything (Outlook or an iPhone app)?
gc4home

Posted: Aug 23, 2009
thanks for the suggestion.

i turned off the filter - but the missing repeats didn't reappear.

yes - i sync my tasks with an iphone.

interestingly, i have a couple of repeats that didn't disappear (and still work fine) that i loaded up at the same occasion as the one that did eventually disappear. so it wasn't like the whole batch was effected.

if they have been accidentally removed is there a section i can go to that contains deleted items - so i can then reinstate them.

if not - is the only solution to retype them.

thanks.
Anders

Posted: Aug 23, 2009
Which iPhone app do you use?
When you say "loaded up" do you mean the CSV import?

You can see recently deleted tasks from the bottom of your Account Settings, or by clicking this: http://www.toodledo.com/delete_log.php
Unfortunately, there is not any way to undelete them. The best you can do is copy and paste the names back into the Add Task, or Add Multiple tasks screen.
The Recently Deleted Tasks screen will tell you how the task was deleted, and that would be helpful information if they are there.

This message was edited Aug 23, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.