ForumsQuestionsFew suggestions about goals

Few suggestions about goals
gregor

Posted: Jun 06, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
1. Goals. Make it possible that for example long-term goal can be linked to many different long-lasting goals, i.e. "play more basketball with my friends" could/should be a sub-goal of two of my life-lasting goals "socialize more with my friends" + "do more sports activities" ...

2. Goals should be viewed as a chain everywhere you see them - now they are "all the same", there's no hierarchy, which is not good at all.

3. It would be great if it was possible for a folder (of tasks) to set a specific default goal. Especially in my case, since I'm using some folders as types of projects or areas of my life/work. I.e. if I have a folder "work project" it would be great for me to link to a goal "earn 5000 bucks per month" - by default. it's just a minor detail, but it motivates you, 'cos you see your "higher" goal for which you're actually doing these concrete task.

That's it. For now at least. :) Will you consider these suggestion and if possible, could you estimate when they will be implemented?

Thank you and keep up the good work of helping us *DO* ours. ;)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 06, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.