ForumsQuestionsTags dont work properly

Tags dont work properly
Stephan Jenner

Posted: Aug 31, 2021
Score: 0 Reference
Ok this has been an ongoing issue with tags. I use tags extensively and have a specific hierarchy of tags. I have ordered them and colour coded them and every now and then the system loses my colour coding and order and I have to start again! If this is not frustrating enough certain tags just disappear from the tag picker that appears when your in the web browser I have 2 specific tags this has happened with one call SO and anther call SSD these tags are always disappearing form the chooser and when I hand type them in they stay but the system doesn't show them on the initial data entry a screen refresh has them appearing but any sub tasks at the initial entry also doesn't pick them up. And now even more worrying is they don't appear in the tag list when looking at tasks *the big one on the left.

I have reached out to support a number of times without any real resolution.

I have wiped my account and restarted still happens
I have changed browsers still happens
I have cleared cache and history - once this fixed it for a little while but then it came back and now it doesn't fix it

The tags show ok on the IOS version

Once hard coded they show in the tags list in the browser on the task item but still not showing on the tag chooser or the tag selection for looking at tags.

Please help this is a critical feature that I use every day and one of the best things about toodledo!!!
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Sep 06, 2021
Score: 0 Reference
Hi Stephan - I'm so sorry that you have been experiencing this frustrating issue!

I've just looked into your previous tickets (unfortunately, the system we inherited automatically closes tickets after 6 months and it's very difficult to go back and view them). I'm looking into the issue -- if you file another support ticket (just reference this forum post, no need to re-describe your issue) then I can help you from there.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.