ForumsQuestionsJust want to give a little praise to the new team -problem fixed

Just want to give a little praise to the new team -problem fixed
greginfla_

Posted: Sep 20, 2021
Score: 6 Reference
Been a user for probably ten years. There has been a nagging problem while using the mobile browser. When entering multiple tasks at one time, none of the mobile browsers would work. You can enter the multiple tasks, but you weren't able to scroll down to hit the save bottom using any of the mobile browsers, safari, duck, chrome, fire

So I was hearing great things about the new team , so I thought I would submit a ticket on this. Mainly to see if the new team was actually processing tickets..... at best I was expecting "we will put this on our list to fix" email.

But not with this Team........ had a response in probably 24 hrs, and I submited on weekend. After couple clarifying problem emails..... the problem was FIXED...... I was totally geeked out.

So for the .004% of toodledo users that enter multiple tasks using a mobile browser in landscape mode; you're welcome

Thank you Pamula
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Sep 20, 2021
Score: 2 Reference
Thank you for the shout out!
We appreciate it :-).

While we definitely can't fix all the issues this quickly, we will do what we can!

-Pamela
JimNilon

Posted: Nov 27, 2021
Score: 0 Reference
Hello. I have toodledo since 08 andI use the Apple system and have toodledo on my iPads and iPhone but it will only sync on my ipad when I am on the web and not the program. It’s like they are two different systems. What can I do about this?

Also, I cannot use the toodledo program on my ipad because when I try to use it, it cancels out and goes blank. Can you help?

James
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Nov 29, 2021
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by JimNilon:
Hello. I have toodledo since 08 andI use the Apple system and have toodledo on my iPads and iPhone but it will only sync on my ipad when I am on the web and not the program. It’s like they are two different systems. What can I do about this?

Also, I cannot use the toodledo program on my ipad because when I try to use it, it cancels out and goes blank. Can you help?

James

Hi James -
I'm so sorry that the app isn't working out for you! We are working on a completely new app, which should work better. Unfortunately, we expect it to be ready for early testing in 2022, which is a long time to wait for a working app!
The previous owners did leave us with an updated version of the app that works slightly better and fixes some bugs. Since they did not thoroughly test it, however, we don't plan to release it to the app store and force an update on all users.

If you'd like to try it out on Apple TestFlight, you can email me at [email protected] and I can get you access.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.