ForumsQuestionsSorting Options

Sorting Options
dhwoodward

Posted: Aug 21, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Is there a way to sort tasks so they show up in the order you enter them?

The "date modified" sorting option sorts tasks so that the first task entered is last on the list, and I require the opposite.

I know I was able to do this somehow in the past, but I can not remember how I did it.

Thanks
Anders

I am not aware of any way to do that. I seem to remember seeing requests for options of ascending/descending, so I am pretty sure it can't be done.
dhwoodward

Sorting by "date added" on the iPhone app sorts tasks in the order entered, which is what I am looking for. But using the same sort option on the computer puts the list in the opposite order.

So sorting by the same method on my two devices gives me oppositely ordered lists.
Anders

Yes, someone else pointed tat out recently, and there are some other quirky differences for that type of sort between the app and the website. See this thread: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/2530/0/iphone-sort-order.html
Toodledo will have to fill you in on if there is any logic to that.
Ian McLeod

Posted: Oct 18, 2009
Just an additional plug for the option to sort by both ascending and descending. Not having the most recently added tasks at the bottom of the list are what stop me from fully implementing Autofocus, an awesome task management approach.
Proximo

Posted: Oct 19, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
Don't forget Manual Sorting as well. We have asked for this for far too long.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.