ForumsQuestionsBatch edit select all

Batch edit select all
Peter Scott

Posted: Dec 10, 2021
Score: 0 Reference
If I want to batch edit every task on the page, how do I do that? So far I seem to have to hold down L while clicking on each task one at a time.
J--O--D

Posted: Dec 10, 2021
Click the small arrow next to the sorting options and choose Batch Edit This List.
LSF_2

Posted: Dec 20, 2021
I got caught in this same issue I think.

You need to look to the right and then turn on the relevant button to batch change all tasks.
Peter Scott

Posted: Dec 28, 2021
I am not seeing sorting options or a small arrow next to anything. It looks like this:

This message was edited Dec 28, 2021.
J--O--D

Posted: Dec 29, 2021
You should have eye icon for filter, sorting icons and the small arrow on the dark blue line on the right end of it. Are you using tasks.toodledo.com and not the legacy (with issues) version on www.toodledo.com\tasks?

This message was edited Dec 29, 2021.
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Dec 29, 2021
Here's a recording of batch editing a list -- on any list of tasks you can click on the arrow in the top right and batch edit everything on the page without clicking + L.

https://www.loom.com/share/5a13ec67556843889702bd8ea80f653a
Peter Scott

Posted: Jan 02, 2022
Thank you - I found the interface now. It gets hidden when the batch change menu pops up, so if you want to edit all of them you have to decide that before you do the L-click. This is very helpful.
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jan 04, 2022
Posted by Peter Scott:
Thank you - I found the interface now. It gets hidden when the batch change menu pops up, so if you want to edit all of them you have to decide that before you do the L-click. This is very helpful.

Good to know! Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you were able to find it
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.