ForumsQuestionsTwo Problems

Two Problems
michaelkamen

Posted: Dec 20, 2021
Score: 0 Reference
Not sure where to post this, so here goes:

1. Android app, Tasks, does not display a time entry field, even though that is selected as one of the default data-entry fields to display. That setting is present on both the Windows10 and Android, and works fine on Windows 10. Just not on android.

2. Android mobile app, entering text in the notes of a new task for the first time, the notes area opens but no keyboard. the latter must be coaxed by numerous clicks of kb icon and finally appears -- after entering text and saving the task, the note turns up empty. I have had to make a habit of selecting and copying the text to clipboard prior to hitting the save button, since save is not dependable for the note text.
michaelkamen

Posted: Dec 20, 2021
Please ignore the first issue I reported -- I found the reason the time field was not dosplaying. It is now corrected. The 2nd issue remains, and I suspect will require programming intervention.
J--O--D

Posted: Dec 21, 2021
The mobile apps are being rewritten from scratch, so you probably have to live with the issue for the time being or use web app even on mobile.
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Posted by michaelkamen:
Please ignore the first issue I reported -- I found the reason the time field was not dosplaying. It is now corrected. The 2nd issue remains, and I suspect will require programming intervention.

Hi Michael -
Thanks for reporting this issue! As J--O--D mentioned, we are rewriting the mobile apps and should have a fix for this. Unfortunately, the Android app isn't in a state where we can easily update it, due to the codebase being very far behind Google's current app requirements. We are really sorry about that!
We are on track to release versions for testing in early 2022 -- keep an eye on the forums and your email for when the new app is available.
michaelkamen

Great -- thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.