ForumsQuestionsUnable to delete task

Unable to delete task
rittenberg

Posted: Jan 05, 2022
Score: 0 Reference
Sometimes I am unable to delete or advance a task. It just stays at its past date. Can’t delete.
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Hi!
Is this on the iOS app, Android app or web app?

Thanks!
rittenberg

I assume iOS. It is on my IPhone.
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jan 09, 2022
Posted by rittenberg:
I assume iOS. It is on my IPhone.

Hi! Unfortunately, this is a bug that seems to happen occasionally with the iOS app. We apologize for the inconvenience with the app -- we know it is in bad need of an update! We are completely rewriting the app and should fix this issue.

Until we have released those app (sometime early this year), we have a version of the current app from the previous team that we put on TestFlight -- it fixes some issues and may fix this one.

If you'd like an invitation, you can email me at [email protected].
rittenberg

Posted: Jan 09, 2022
Thank you Pamela. You recently helped me download test flight for other problems I was having. It helped some, but not for this problem. Correct me if I am wrong, but I presume I will have to wait for the update.
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jan 11, 2022
Posted by rittenberg:
Thank you Pamela. You recently helped me download test flight for other problems I was having. It helped some, but not for this problem. Correct me if I am wrong, but I presume I will have to wait for the update.

Hi!
Unfortunately, if this issue is still happening with the Test Flight, then yes you will have to wait for the new app. So sorry about that!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.