ForumsQuestionsGREAT UPDATE. WHAT HAPPENED??? PLEASE FIX TOODLEDO.

GREAT UPDATE. WHAT HAPPENED??? PLEASE FIX TOODLEDO.
mlb32704

Posted: Jan 09, 2023
Score: 4 Reference
Since the January 8th scheduled maintenance "to support upgrades to the foundation of Toodledo and enable future improvements", Toodledo has been maddeningly slow to sync and update, and now I'm getting a 504 Gateway timeout on the Web based version. I can add and check off tasks on my iOS apps, but I can't sync or update. I have to literally go out, come back in, see that something is added or checked off, and trust that Toodledo is syncing repeating tasks and the like.

I don't want to salt anyone's wounds here, but this is totally unacceptable. I've been a Toodledo user for what, 20 years plus, and I cannot remember a planned update that took Toodledo down after the fact, ever. We all rely on Toodledo's uptime performance much more than any bells and whistles that you could possibly be adding to an app that quite frankly looks and works great as is. Before making any improvements to Toodledo, you need to make sure that whatever you're planning on doing to improve it isn't going to bring Toodledo down to the point that it can't be used when it's back after the update.

Please fix Toodledo. Thanks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.