ForumsQuestionsHas "importance" changed in new mobile app?

Has "importance" changed in new mobile app?
Joxn

Posted: Jun 07, 2023
Score: 1 Reference
I just tried the new mobile app on iOS and sorted the task list by importance, title and due date - just like in the legacy app.

In the legacy app, the highest importance is 8 with 3 tasks (2 tasks with high priority, starred and due tomorrow + one task with medium priority, no star that is due today) and 9 tasks in importance level 7, etc.

In new app, I have only two tasks with "importance level: 10" (the 2 tasks with high priority, starred and due tomorrow). The one task with medium priority, no star, due today is only part of the level 8 importance section.

Did I miss a setting how to adjust the importance? Is this a bug in the new mobile app? Or has this now changed in the new app for good?

First of all, I believe that a task that is due today should have a high importance - like shown in the legacy app - and secondly, also like shown in the web app. It is super confusing that the web version of toodledo shows a different importance than the new mobile app.
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jun 12, 2023
Score: 1 Reference
Hi - The intention was not to change the importance setting, but it looks like you are correct and there is in fact a bug. We will get this updated.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.