ForumsQuestionsNotes Format Changed

Notes Format Changed
ckash01_1370650680

Posted: Jul 29, 2023
Score: 1 Reference
Why did the Notes format recently change ? When clicking on a Note, it now opens with double spaced lines, decreasing the text shown by 50%. It's bad enough that the Note doesn't open where the cursor is placed, and now it takes even longer to find the text that was being viewed to edited the text. Thank You.
WT Sherman

Posted: Jul 31, 2023
Score: 1 Reference
I've noticed the same thing when you edit a todo note or a Note. It makes it more difficult to work with. It seems like the size of editing text box also changed, but I'm not sure. It was easier to work with the old way.
Martin Saxer

Posted: Aug 05, 2023
Score: 0 Reference
Note that this only seems to occur on the "legacy" ToodleDo, which I still use since I don't like how the new calendar view looks. The "new" version looks correct for both issues I mention below. I would have imagined that the legacy version would remain unchanged so I expect this change is accidental.

I've noticed the same thing in the notes section of a todo. This is a usability regression.

There's also been a change in the size of text when editing a todo's date/time. Date and time used to be on a single line, now the time is on a separate line from the date. Looks wonky, but is still editable.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few other minor changes that I didn't notice.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.