ForumsQuestionsNext Gen Mobile App Subtask Folders

Next Gen Mobile App Subtask Folders
theidner.mail

Posted: Nov 18, 2023
Score: 0 Reference
I have been a Toodledo user for 15 years now. The first thing I want to say is that I still LOVE IT! Couldn't live without it anymore.

But I have been experimenting recently with the Next Gen Mobile app on Android. I really like some of the features and UI changes, but I have come up with a question (or issue). I don't if this is a bug or a "feature" or just a setting I might have missed...

I have been using subtasks for a long time now, and when I use them in the legacy app, or the web I can create subtasks with different folder assignments than the parent task. It works very happily that way. When I try to do this in the Next Gen app it immediately puts all my subtasks in the same folder as the parent task. Then, of course, on the next sync they show up that way on the web and on all my other devices as well. Then I have to laboriously reassign all the folders on my subtasks.

I guess my question is exactly what I stated above: Is this a bug, a feature, or a setting that I somehow haven't figured out how to use yet?

Thanks!

Troy
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.