ForumsQuestionsAndroid App not syncing/updating

Android App not syncing/updating
BeeJay44

Posted: Feb 25, 2024
Score: 3 Reference
Problem just started this morning. Longtime user and I have Toodledo installed on 3 Android Tablets and a Google Pixel Smartphone. None of these are syncing today, Even clicking on manual sync nothing happens; usually you can see a progress bar in action for a couple of passes but today - nothing.

The website seems to be working fine but owing to memory problems - I'm aged 79 with alzheimer's - these apps are a big loss to me.

Anyone else having problems - (Sunday 25 Feb 2024 @ 15:20 GMT)
simon.berg

Score: 2 Reference
Same problem here. Google Pixel not syncing. Web and iPad working fine.
Reinstalled the Android app.
Upon login, it says "Authentication failed [4]."
rainer.burmeister_2

Score: 1 Reference
Same Problem Here. App ist Not synching on Android devices. Web is okay.
After reinstalling the android App i got that authentification Error too.
BeeJay44

Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for both replies so far. Will have to see what tomorrow brings and I pray it is working OK again as I am lost without it.
(On checking, it seems I first started using Toodledo in 2010 when I didn't really need it. Now I desperately need it!)
steve

still not syncing
Jimraz

Same here just started today
Jimraz

I started a Support Ticket for this issue at 8:44 pm EST
jason.hover

Same here. I actually use Informant app to sync with toodledo, and my last successful sync was 2/24/24 6:33PM pacific time. Now I just keep getting "Toodledo sync problem". I downloaded Android Toodledo app to try that, and I can't sign in - just get "authentication failed [4]" error. So issue seems to be on server side. Here's to hoping this gets resolved Monday morning!
jason.hover

*** RESOLVED***

I was just now (2/25/24 8:20pm pacific time) able to do a sync from Informant 3rd party android app to toodledo - so it would appear that the server-side sync issue is resolved (fingers crossed it sticks!)
BeeJay44

Posted: Feb 26, 2024
Monday morning in the UK (08:40 GMT) and Toodledo is working again on my Android gadgets. Must have just needed a day off. 😉
Thanks to all who responded.
rainer.burmeister_2

Here in Germany at 09.00 a.m. it is working again. Thanks to whoever repaired it.
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Thanks for the message and we apologize for the inconvenience. We have adjusted our Cloudflare settings and believe this should be resolved now.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.