ForumsQuestionshow to get toodledo calendar events to appear on iphone calendar

how to get toodledo calendar events to appear on iphone calendar
outtram

Posted: Aug 25, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Is there anyway to get my online toodledo calendar to appear on my iphone calendar?

i've been going around in circles trying to get this to work.

i've setup my google calendar to have toodledo as a OTHER CALENDAR which works fine however i canot see these other calendars on my iphone?

is there a way of getting my toodledo events to go into my main google calendar and not be a seperate OTHER CALENDAR?
Anders

If you are using Google Sync to sync Gcal and the iPhone calendar, then you have to go to this page on your iPhone browser: http://m.google.com/sync to choose which "other" calendars you want to sync.

You can also just click one the webcal links in the iCal subscription page when you are using the iPhone browser. That will give you the option to subscribe directly from the iPhone. There are certain advantages to going through Google though, so I would try that first.

This message was edited Aug 25, 2009.
outtram

thanks anders for your reply really appreciate your help and thoughts.

in regards to the online toodledo calendar system it doesn't seem to have reminder times... for example send me an alert 5mins before its due type stuff.

I got option two above to work in terms of showing my toodledo calendar events on my iphone calendar. But they dont have reminder dates on them and dont popup normal calendar event notifications.

I tried to do option 1 with the m.google.com/sync but once i login it doesn't let me choose chich calendars that i want to sync... this could be due to me having my google calendar as CalDAV calendar instead of a exchange calendar... (already using my work email and calendar as my exchange mail as its a microsoft exchange server we are on)

anyway thanks again for your help.

i'm thinking that pocket informant might be the way to go as it directly syncs with google and toodledo . maybe get apigos notebook if i find that i'm using that a lot.
Anders

The ability to set reminders is one of the things I was referring to when I said there are advantages to going through Google. Reminders set on Toodledo don't get carried over through the iCal, but Gcal at least lets you set remnders for the Toodledo calendar while the iPhone calendar does not. I don't know if there is any way to sync "other" calendars using CalDAV.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.