ForumsQuestionsRefresh button

Refresh button
gpzbc

Posted: Aug 27, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
I noticed that there was some talk in earlier threads about a refresh button and auto-refresh. I would like to put in a vote for a refresh button. I use Toodledo in the Google Chrome Application Shortcut format. Basically, it is Chrome's version of Prism. Anyhow, there is no browser refresh button. So it is difficult to get my Toodledo to refresh after adding a new task and/or making any changes.
Thanks!
Proximo

If you enable keyboard shortcuts in your Account Settings, you can simply type "r" on the keyboard to refresh Toodledo.
gpzbc

Score: 0 Reference
I did not know that! Thank you!
Keyboard shortcuts rock, but I still think a refresh button would be nice.
Thanks again!
gpzbc

Keyboard shortcuts work in the Chrome apps but not in Prism apps. That's a bummer.
Anders

Keyboard shortcuts work fine for me in Prism.
gpzbc

Wow, I'm a moron. I swear the past few times I tried keyboard shortcuts in Prism, they didn't work. But they are working now. Maybe the problem lies somewhere between the chair and the computer?

I think I would still put in a vote for a refresh button. But in the meantime, 'r' is wonderful.
Thanks
Acustk

I just click on the "all tasks" tab (or whatever tab you use) and it refreshes.
Proximo

Posted: Aug 28, 2009
Posted by Acustk:
I just click on the "all tasks" tab (or whatever tab you use) and it refreshes.

This is also a good trick. I used this before I activated my keyboard shortcuts.

Now I am just too lazy to click on anything and find that clicking on the "r" key is just faster. :-)
Anders

Posted: Aug 28, 2009
"r" still doesn't work for me. Not sure why. Maybe it is already mapped to something else I am not aware of. So I either use my browser's ctrl-r or the Toodledo shortcut number for the tab I am on.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.