ForumsQuestionsHow about a link to the forums from the iPhone app?

How about a link to the forums from the iPhone app?
Anders

Posted: Aug 31, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I was appalled reading some of the recent reviews of the Toodledo app in the app store. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but there are many people who just couldn't figure out how to do something so they chalked it up as impossible or reserved for Pros. Basically there is a lot of false information getting out there. Obviously these people haven't found the forums from the website (probably haven't found the support section either). Perhaps this could be remedied by changing the "Documentation" section to "Help" and adding a link to the forums, or maybe to the Help and Learning Center page that has links to the forums and other resources. Anyway, just an idea.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 01, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.

Feel free to help out by posting your own reviews in the iTunes app store :)

This message was edited Sep 01, 2009.
mark

Posted: Sep 15, 2009
new to the forum. Have downloaded toodledo and it is synching fine with outlook 2007. I just cannot get toodledo to sync with my iphone.

Any suggestions?
mark

Just downloaded the toodledo app and it is working well with outlook, however I cannot get it to sync with my new iphone. Any suggestions?
Anders

Someone just posted an almost identical issue. Please see my response there: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/3240/0/sync-trouble.html
Since you say it is not syncing at all, I will also suggest you check to make sure you login details are correctly entered in the app's settings.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.