ForumsQuestionsSyncing - two-way?

Syncing - two-way?
LMPadilla

Posted: Sep 07, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I am using ToDo on my iPod Touch and would like to sync with Toodledo. I was able to sync/upload all of my existing tasks on the Touch to Toodledo initially, but when I just synced again, after a day or two and making many changes on my Touch, all of the original tasks on Toodledo were copied to my Touch, overriding and replacing all changes I've made in the last two days.

This happened to me also between the Touch and iCal tasks -- I've checked all of my settings, but must be missing something. There should be a way to have the most recent changes take precedence, right?

Thanks so much. This seems like it should be a simple question/fix, but somehow I'm missing it!

Lisa
Anders

The most recent changes should override older changes. First make sure your timezone is set correctly on Toodledo. If that is not it, you should seek support from Appigo: http://www.appigo.com
Someone else reported similar experiences with that app recently, so there may be a bug with Todo's sync.

Edit: fixed the improperly formatted link

This message was edited Sep 07, 2009.
LMPadilla

Thank you very much for the speedy response. I did set my timezone on Toodledo, so perhaps there's another problem somewhere else.

Thank you for this assistance.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Are you syncing anything else with Toodledo. Perhaps outlook or some other third-party software?
Anders

Actually I just noticed the post said "iCal tasks". I know Appigo makes a desktop app that syncs Apple iCal with Todo as well. It might be that switching between that and Toodledo sync that causes the sync to reset.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.