ForumsQuestionsGoogle calendar suggestion

Google calendar suggestion
DJ

Posted: Jun 21, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I'm not sure if this is a question or a suggestion... I added the Toodledo calendar to my Google calendar, but I can't tell which days are due dates because all the checkmarks are the same color. There has got to be a way to tell which days are due dates? What am I missing, please?

Thanks -- DJ

By the way, Toodledo is an absolutely wonderful application!

This message was edited Jun 21, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 21, 2008
You are not missing anything. The checkbox will appear on every day. We are looking into modifying this behavior in a future update.

Thanks
marty

Posted: Aug 01, 2008
My $.025 on the checkboxes in Google Calendar. I would be thrilled to have a different symbol, other than the check, and/or a different color for these cases:
No tasks this day.
Open tasks this day.
At least one task is due today.
At least one task is over-due today.

Part of the reason (actually MOST of the reason) that I am trying to set Toodledo up in the first place, is that I get so overwhelmed by the pile of stuff that I have to do, that I was hoping that by organizing it, I could feel less overwhelmed. But having my calendar pop up and scream at me with that green check mark on *every day*. It feels like The Lady And The Tiger.

This *really* impacts my desire to use Toodledo. I am trying to make my life more pleasant, not more stressful. Is there a due date on this improvement?
jimherald

Posted: Aug 01, 2008
Personally, I find it cleaner to just subscribe to Toodledo's iCal feed. It will throw your tasks into your Google Calendar as events for the days that they are due.
Michael

Posted: Aug 06, 2008
Would it be possible to use Google's authorization method so that the ical feed isn't public? That would make me more comfortable in using it and I think allow for two way sync to and from Google Calendar to Toodledo.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 06, 2008
This is something that we hope to add in the future.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.