ForumsQuestionsDownload to a new computer

Download to a new computer
mizzougrad66

Posted: Sep 08, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I just bought a new laptop and need to put the application on it. How can I download to it?
Anders

What application are you referring to? Toodledo is a webapp, so there is no need to download anything. Are you asking about the iPhone app, the Outlook sync tool, or something else?
mizzougrad66

I think the Outlook. It's been awhile since I starting using Toodledo and my memory's bad. The explaination of the app sounds like it has some problems. ???
Anders

Yes, the Outlook sync tool is developed by a third party, and it is use-at-your-own-risk. Many people use it without any problems at all, but others experience problems with the sync tool, the most frequent seems to be duplications of tasks and Folders. The sync tool's developer regularly answers questions and replies to bug reports in the Third Party Applications forum, but it is free software, and not the developer's full time job. If you want to learn more about the sync tool, check the Third Party Applications forum, or the developer's website: http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/Default.aspx
mizzougrad66

Thanks for the help. Appreciate the good customer service.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.