ForumsQuestionsnew tasks

new tasks
jmla

Posted: Sep 09, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for this great application.

May i have a suggestion ? You have made a lot of shorcuts when the mouse is on subtasks or square. Is it possible to have the same "shortcut" to add a task directly on a project when we highlight it ?

Thanks
jean-marc
jmla

Me again :
just add "Add task" after/before "Clone Task" when we highlight the square.
Thanks
Anders

I'm not sure if I understand what you are looking for. There is an "Add Subtask" function if you hover your cursor over the parent task or hand icon, depending on what type of task it is.
jmla

Posted: Sep 11, 2009
effectively the process is the same as create a subtask, but it will be great to create a task. your idea is good but we have to transform subtask created in task
thanks to your answer
jm

This message was edited Sep 11, 2009.
Anders

Posted: Sep 11, 2009
I'm sorry, but I'm still not sure if I understand your question/suggestion. By "project" do you mean Folder? If so, you can add a task directly to a Folder by going to Folder View, and then opening the particular Folder you want to add to. Once you are in that Folder, if you just use the regular "Add A Task" button in the top right corner of the screen, it would be automatically set fot the Folder you are in. Please let me know if I am still not understanding you.
jmla

Posted: Sep 12, 2009
Anders, thank you. Really thank you. Your interest for my need is great.
Effectively "project" is folder, sorry. I understand your way to create a task, but !!
You know, we are always looking for the speedest way to do things...
As the same manner you have create the ability to add a subtask, i suggest the same way to add a task without going in the far folder view and opening the view.
bests regards
Anders

Posted: Sep 12, 2009
I think I understand. You would like to see a way to quickly add a task to a folder with a button on the dividers used for sorting by Folder, or something like that.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.