ForumsQuestionsThinking of buying iPod Touch

Thinking of buying iPod Touch
J

Posted: Sep 13, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hey guys,

This has probably been dealt with before, but I need to ask. For those of you using your iPods with Toodledo, does it actually upgrade your experience with it? I am considering buying an iPod Touch and if people are actually using it with Toodledo to good success, then it might push be towards getting it.

Thanks!
Anders

I actually found Toodledo through an app on my iPod Touch, so I can't say much about what sort of a change it is to add the iPod into the mix coming from using the website. I can say that I think it is an invaluable tool. There are three main reasons it will improve your experience in my opinion. One is offline access so you don't have to worry about printing out a list, or relying on having the internet. A big one for me is that the app is a great way to quickly add tasks as you think of them. The fact that it can go pretty much anywhere would be the other. There are a couple of things that you can do on the website with a Pro Plus account that you can't do with the iPhone app (attachments and collaboration mainly), but overall it is my most frequent way of checking my list and making quick new tasks.
J

Thanks for your reply Anders. Do you use any system such as GTD wit it?
Anders

Sort of. I recently read the book for the first time, and have implemented much of the GTD system. The one aspect that does not seem to really work for me is contexts. I can do just about anything just about anywhere, and unfortunately I don't even have any sharp divisions of responsibility like work and home, etc.
owenan

Posted: Sep 14, 2009
I find one of the best uses is having it by the side of the bed, then when you wake in the middle of the night and think of something you can grab the Touch and record it straight away. Also syncing (via wireless) is great.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.