ForumsQuestionsSync with outlook on multiple computers

Sync with outlook on multiple computers
owen

Posted: Sep 16, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I am using outlook with netcentric GTD add on.

Sync to toodledo on my laptop with GTD add on is fine and intending to us iPhone for mobile GTD use

However was hoping to be able to use toodledo to sync my outlook tasks etc on my home and office PC also.

Loaded toodledo and chromatic dragon onto PC but get a proxy error when I try to sync to toodledo (I have not installed the GTD add on on this PC though)

Do I have to install the GTD add on to get them to update from toodledo, or am I missing something?

Any help very much appreciated
Anders

The Outlook sync tool is developed by a third party company called Chromatic Dragon. You should first check for a solution on their website: http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/software/ToodledoSyncInfo.aspx
If that does not help, try emailing the developer of the program, or posting in the Third Party Applications forum where he regularly fields questions about Outlook sync issues. I know that it is possible to sync multiple copies of Outlook, so I suspect you are having a problem with the proxy setup in the application. I don't think the GTD addon has any impact on the sync tool, so that should not be involved. You might also be able to find some clues by reading through, or searching in the Third Party Applications forum. I know I have seen a few questions posted about proxy setup there.

This message was edited Sep 16, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The outlook sync tool is a third-party application. Please contact the developer at http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/software/ToodledoSyncInfo.aspx
owen

Posted: Sep 17, 2009
Thanks. Great customer service.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.