ForumsQuestionscan't delete item in the widget

can't delete item in the widget
schwerd

Posted: Sep 17, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
using the mac dashboard widget, I can't seem to delete an item...the checkbox is not active and can't be checked.

this along with already mentioned issues including the scrollbar doesn't work unless you actually grab the bar and drag it
Anders

Posted: Sep 20, 2009
I don't usually use a Mac, but I am on one right now, so I decided to try out the widget. The check boxes are working fine on this computer. I'm not sure if it is a system setting or what, but they definitely work (FYI, the check box is actually for completing a task, not deleting it, but there is a delete option at the bottom of the edit task screen). There are certainly issues with the scrollbar, and I know that has been reported before. It actually doesn't work for me if I grab it. I either have to click above or below the bar to move it, or use the mouse scroll wheel while the cursor is in the scrollbar area.
Hélène

Posted: Nov 04, 2009
I too have the "can't delete" problem. So far, I've deleted the widget and downloaded it again, to no avail. Anders, when you mention "not sure if it is a system setting or what", what system are you talking about? I can't find anything relating to Toodledo in the Mac System Preferences or in the widget settings. A setting on the Toodledo website? If so, where?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It might be a snow-leopard compatibility issue. We'll have to look into it.
Anders

Edit: Deleted Post since Toodledo had already posted.

This message was edited Nov 04, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.