ForumsQuestionsDate formatting

Date formatting
owigg

Posted: Sep 18, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Currently Toodledo does not display the day of the week along with the dates for any given task on a list. At a quick glance I like to know what day of the week each task is due, especially for tasks due in a week. Anyone know if its possible to change the date format on lists just using Stylish or some other CSS plugin ?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 19, 2009
If you hover your mouse over a date for 1 second, it will popup a little box with the day of the week. We also plan to make it possible to have the day of the week printed on the main due-date area.
owigg

Posted: Sep 20, 2009
Hope you impliment the new date formatting soon. It's tedious having to hover to get the day of the week for each task. Thanks.
owigg

Posted: Sep 20, 2009
A follow up on date formatting: Based on a suggestion from this forum I have created a little browser independent desktop widget, using Prism, in order to have constant access to Toodledo. I am using the Toodledo/slim version of Toodledo. When using the lists generated using the various filters in this version e.g. 'Tasks due this week' hovering does not provide the day of the week and it would be nice to see the day of the week each task is due here also. Ideally it would be nice if the 'Tasks due this week' filter could display each day's tasks grouped under a day of the week header for each day of the week. This would provide a nice and easy visual for upcoming tasks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 23, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.