ForumsQuestionsTodo/Iphone user - just upgraded to pro

Todo/Iphone user - just upgraded to pro
warren

Posted: Sep 22, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi

I joined toodledo today and did a sync with my Todo iphone app. The Todo stuff includes projects and I understand that to use them properly on Toodledo I needed a pro account, so I upgraded.

Now, if I sync with my todo again, will my tasks/projects get "flattened" or duplicated (here or on todo)? If so, can I reset my toodledo data and sync as if it's a new account?

Thanks
Warren

This message was edited Sep 22, 2009.
Anders

Posted: Sep 22, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Todo is a third party app, and you can get support for it from Appigo: http://www.appigo.com/
I think that it should automatically show those Project tasks as subtasks on Toodledo once you enable subtasks in your Toodledo Account Settings. If not, you certainly shouldn't get duplications, but you may have to drag the subtasks under the appropriate parent tasks on Toodledo to get started. Once you have started syncing Todo with a Pro Toodledo account, I know that any new subtasks you create either in the app or on the website will sync properly. I am just not sure about how it works when converting from a basic to a Pro account.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.