ForumsQuestionsbidirectional synching of outlook and toodledo

bidirectional synching of outlook and toodledo
Rics42

Posted: Sep 23, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I recently installed toodledo and the third party app from chromatic dragon to allow synching between outlook tasks and my iphone. If I put a new task in outlook it works great and the new task will show up on my iphone after synching. Unfortuntely, it is not bidirectional, and when I enter a task on my iphone (using toodledo app), it synchs with the on-line version of toodledo, but never makes it into outlook. I seem to have all the right boxes checked, but maybe I am missuing something. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Anders

The Outlook sync tool is developed and supported by a third party. You should check their website for any helpful information: http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/software/ToodledoSyncInfo.aspx
You could also email the developer (his email is listed on that site), and possibly send him a trace log from the application. Finally, you could try posting in the Third Party Applications forum where questions about the Outlook sync tool are usually posted, and where the developer is more likely to see it.
eric.schaeffer

I already reposted on the Third Party application site and you responded there as well, so thanks much
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.