ForumsQuestionsPro sharing not working

Pro sharing not working
george

Posted: Sep 24, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I have installed toodledo on my computer, and 5 of my co-workers have also installed. I am testing the pro trial version to see the effectiveness of sharing -- but it does not work.

I have added their id's as collaborators. Then, I created a folder for each co-worker and moved some of my tasks into those folders (so nice of me).

I do not have access to their names under reassign or under collaborators. I have only myself and me.

If the co-worker (free version) views their to-do list, my folder is not there. If they go under sharing they can see my name under 'sharing with you' They can click on my name and see these items.

Something is broken here. Is it the trial version? We'll upgrade a few people here to pro if this works, but it simply does not work.

I need the ability to use the reassign drop-down with those workers listed. The instructions suggest they should be there now.
Claudio

Score: 1 Reference
From the Help topic on Sharing:

"Private sharing is reserved for members who have a Pro subscription. If you have a Pro account, then you can privately share your tasks with other Pro members. "

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?search=sharing
Anders

Score: 0 Reference
Your collaborators also have to add you as a collaborator on their accounts using your ID, and they will have to set the permission level. You can share with people who have basic accounts, but they can only view your tasks, no editing or assigning.

When you have both added each other's ID as a collaborator, and both have Pro accounts, you can reassign tasks to one-another, etc. When you reassign a task it will be put into your collaborator's list (No Folder, and No Context, most other fields are preserved). You can also go directly into a collaborator's list and add the task to one of their Folders there. Here is the help page on Collaboration: http://www.toodledo.com/info/sharing.php

This message was edited Sep 24, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.