ForumsQuestionsLinking files to a task

Linking files to a task
charles

Posted: Oct 01, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Assuming you have the Pro Plus subscription, how do you actually link a file that you have uploaded, to a task? It says this is possible in the section where you upload files
Proximo

Score: 1 Reference
@charles

I created this quick video for you of the process in action.

http://screencast.com/t/mzqa9m26oM
Proximo

@charles,

I would like to add that you can link more than one file per task.

If you forward an email to Toodledo. The email attachments would also be attached to the task automatically.

Forwarding emails with attachments is what I do the most and it's great. Not only did I capture the task in one system I can trust, but I also capture all the information from the email including the attached documents for reference.

This prevents me from having to look for the original email for any information.

If an email has an image embedded to it, these will not be captured by Toodledo. They must be attachments on the email.

This message was edited Oct 01, 2009.
charles

Posted: Oct 07, 2009
thanks - thats great, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I feel a bit stupid having realised how easy it is. the paper clips had scrolled off the RHS of my screen so I couldn't see them initially.

this program is really, really fantastic. Anyone who grapples with time management, and prioritising tasks should take a look at this. Well done to toodledo.
Proximo

Posted: Oct 07, 2009
Posted by charles:
thanks - thats great, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I feel a bit stupid having realised how easy it is. the paper clips had scrolled off the RHS of my screen so I couldn't see them initially.

this program is really, really fantastic. Anyone who grapples with time management, and prioritising tasks should take a look at this. Well done to toodledo.

Charles,

Toodledo is a great application. The best part of Toodledo is the great people on the forums.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.