ForumsQuestionsSound on iPohone

Sound on iPohone
Oamir1

Posted: Oct 01, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Greeting,
I downloaded a copy on my iPhone. I read the documentation and configured the application the way it was described. I checked notification on iPhone and its set to ON. Documentation point to import/export/sync when i go there I get a page talking about all supported devices. Anyone has an idea how can I make the sound on due time working on iPhone? Many thanks.
Obaid
Oamir1

Posted by Oamir1:
Greeting,
I downloaded a copy on my iPhone. I read the documentation and configured the application the way it was described. I checked notification on iPhone and its set to ON. Documentation point to import/export/sync when i go there I get a page talking about all supported devices. Anyone has an idea how can I make the sound on due time working on iPhone? Many thanks.
Obaid

Well, I tried every thing, but it is not working...can't believe this application is this hard to configure...how can I get my refund? I spent too much time on it, so no reason to spend this much time on configuring a "to do" application
Anders

Go to this page: http://www.toodledo.com/connect_remind.php
Select iPhone from the dropdown list.
Click "Save Changes"
Then you are set. To get a reminder, you must have the Due Date field active, and you must select a lead time for the reminder for the tasks you want notification of.
Oamir1

Tnx for your reply..I did that before posting the question...still it does not work...notification on iPhone is set to ON. I checked time zone and every thing else...i see the device sync regularly...
Anders

If you have set up iPhone reminders on that reminder configuration page, then they should be operational. Are you setting up these notifications far enough in advance? In case you are not aware, Apple's Push system is somewhat convoluted. You create a task in the Toodledo iPhone app, give it a Due Date and Time, and set a reminder for it with a lead time, that information syncs from the device up to Toodledo. At the appropriate time, Toodledo's servers send the alert to Apple's Push network, and then they are sent to your device as long as it is connected to a network of some kind. In other words, you can't set up a reminder to arrive in a few minutes because it will not get through the system in time.

So try this. Set up a task due 90 minutes from now. Select the reminder for it (1 hour lead time). That should mean you will receive reminder in half an hour which should be plenty of time. If that does not work, we can do some more trouble shooting, but you may have to start a support ticket because it really should be working. Have you used Push successfully with other apps? (That shouldn't even matter unless your phone is JB)
Oamir1

Posted: Oct 02, 2009
Thanks for your response...It did work heeeeeeeeee....not sure why it was not working yesterday even with 5 hours lead time...but main thing, it is working now...thanks again for your help.
obaid
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.