ForumsQuestionsToodle Calendar not match iCal

Toodle Calendar not match iCal
worldtoonoisy

Posted: Oct 02, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
i sync toodle to ical using the ical subscription method. i found that the dates does not match between toodle and iCal calendars.

For example, i add a task on toodle site on 09 Oct but the task shown on iCal is on 10 Oct. And then I found that all my tasks in iCal are one day late than those on toodle.

I am sure that I enter all the dates and times right. What's the problem?
Anders

Posted: Oct 02, 2009
Make sure your time zone setting on the website matches the time on your computer.
worldtoonoisy

Posted: Oct 05, 2009
i checked and time zones match. what else can i do?
Anders

Posted: Oct 05, 2009
Unfortunately, I don't have a Mac, so I can't try this out directly. Which of the iCal subscriptions are you using? Also, do you sync iCal with Gcal by any chance? I use the iCal subscription for Google and everything shows up fine. However, there is no reason the iCal version shouldn't work the same way.
worldtoonoisy

Posted: Oct 06, 2009
Newly added tasks seem fine now but tasks added on certain date before is still having problem. Don't know why. I'll try deleting those tasks and adding them again.

Thanks for your help Anders.
mathmojo

Posted: Feb 24, 2010
My times zones match, the "first day of the week" is Sunday in iCal and Todoodle, but I still have a task that I marked, "The 1st Wednesday of each month" come up on the first Tuesday of each month in ical subscription.

I deleted and tried it again. Same thing.

What gives?

I am not using GCal.

This message was edited Feb 24, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 25, 2010
Strange. We'll look into it.
jbbriguet

Posted: Aug 07, 2010
Hello,

I have exactly the same problem :

1) I create a task in iCal for the 7 August;
2) I sync with "toodledo beta" for Mac
3) the task in iCal change 1 day earlier, the 6 August;

On my account in ToodleDo, the day of the task is correct, the 7 August. All my tasks are one day earlier than my account. On my iPhone, not such a problem, all is fine.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 08, 2010
The problem is probably with "toodledo beta". I think you are referring to the AppigoSync software, which is made by another company.

http://www.appigo.com
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.