ForumsQuestionsCannot syncronise Outlook tasks folders

Cannot syncronise Outlook tasks folders
milessard

Posted: Oct 16, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

My problem is simple, I cannot syncronise any task folders from Outlook to Toodledo.

Only the tasks in the "tasks" Outlook folder are transfered to Toodledo. And all tasks in any Toodledo folders are transfered to the same Outlook "tasks" folder.

I use Outlook 2003, and Toodledo are configured "Map Outlook Categories to Toodledo Folders" and "Create Toodledo Folders for Oulook categories".

Thank you very much!

Mike.
Anders

Posted: Oct 16, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hello. The Outlook sync tool is a third party application developed and supported by these folks: http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/Default.aspx
The developer's email is listed on the site, and you can send support requests to him.
As for your question, are you trying to sync Outlook categories to to Toodledo Folders (which should work), or are you trying to sync various Outlook task subfolders to Toodledo Folders. I know that the latter is not supported by the sync tool. Other than contacting the developer directly, you can try posting in the Third-Party Applications forum, or searching previous posts in that forum where another user may have already posted a similar question.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.