ForumsQuestionsCollaboration Questions

Collaboration Questions
clayton.chipper

Posted: May 19, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
i was also about to purchase pro accounts for our office. lack of sharing for smart phones means i have to look elsewhere.
wbright

Posted: Jun 04, 2011
It's been so long since I've asked for this that I've forgotten why I originally wanted it in the first place. Appigo just released their v1 To Do desktop app for Mac. My guess is that Appigo offers this feature before these guys get around to it.
tracybradley

Posted: Jun 06, 2011
I'm currently sharing a to do list with one of my clients - thing is, I can't transfer any of my to-do's from our shared list to my own personal to-do list, not can I get notifications regarding my tasks on the shared list. I love this app, but it is a big limitation.

If on our shared list I could assign tasks to him (and him only) and to myself, and then be notified about tasks that pertain to me (and he could stop getting notified about MY tasks), and I could integrate my personal list with my shared list, then this would be perfect... especially for those of us with ongoing clients, but who work remotely.
JCarl

Posted: Jun 07, 2011
Please consider adding as a first step the name of the collaborator that completed an assigned task to the email notification. This is a must when you are collaborating with multiple people and tasks can have similar descriptions.
JCarl

Posted: Jun 07, 2011
Please add Folder to the sharing activity summary and notification email also as in Toodledo it is interchangeable in many uses as a Project. This is minimal information needed to track and be notified by collaborators.
isaacj

Posted: Oct 05, 2011
Any update on this - seems to still be an issue, unless I'm missing something.
happymelody2003

Posted: Oct 28, 2011
HI, i want to know How to share a task/project with colleagues?

thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 28, 2011
Here is our documentation on sharing: http://www.toodledo.com/info/sharing.php
carlos

Posted: Nov 05, 2011
I am an idiot. Just bought pro subscription for my partner, and the iPhone app. After that I read here that sharing in the iPhones is not possible.

Can I get a refund?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 07, 2011
Yes. Please request a refund via a support ticket.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.