ForumsQuestionsSwitching to Notebook Shortcut needed

Switching to Notebook Shortcut needed
tm

Posted: Oct 28, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, this has been requested back in 2008. With the recent updates to the keyboard shortcuts (thanks!) I'd like to ask again if it would be possible to a shortcut for switching between ToDos and notes (Notebook). I guess an easy way would be to add the notebook link right at top of the ToDo list menu. Any chance to get a notebook shortcut implemented in the near future? Regards, Thomas
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 29, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
jeffq07

Posted: Nov 16, 2009
I second the motion for the Notebook link. I made a commitment a year ago that I would try to stop using Outlook if I could find an equivalent replacement that would work and sync on both my desktop and Iphone. I am using:

1. Gmail for mail. Syncs over air to keep Iphone and desktop in sync.
2. Google Calendar for calendar. Over air syncs with Iphone.
3. Toodledo for To do lists. Replaces Outlook tasks. Purchased Toodledo Iphone app for Iphone and it syncs over air.
4. To replace Outlook Notes, which I used a lot, I now use Toodledo Notebook and Appigo Notebook Iphone App. It syncs over air with a button push on the Iphone.

Everything works perfectly, however adding new notes on my computer requires me to Open the toodledo app in full window and then click Notebook. Would be much nicer with a shortcut as requested.

By the way, I use Igoogle as my home page and all of the links are on my home page. This has been a perfect, free replacement for Microsoft Exchange for my purposes. I also have started using Google Docs for collaboration of Docs and Spreadsheets.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.