ForumsQuestionsNo subtasks in iGoogle widget?

No subtasks in iGoogle widget?
rachelgamin

Posted: Jul 23, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I've just upgraded to Pro and now I can't see any of my subtasks (or for that matter, the "primary" task that heads them) in the iGoogle widget...is this a limitation of the widget or am I missing something?

if I click, say, on "Folders" it will show 7 tasks in a folder, but when I click on that folder, the widget thinks it's empty. The tasks sync fine in the Appigo iphone app (they aren't subtasks, but at least I can see them), and a single task (without subtasks) shows up immediately in the widget. I've tried changing the priority, etc..no luck.

Any ideas?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 23, 2008
The folder count could have just gotten out of sync. If you reload the page it will recalculate the number of tasks in the folder.

Also, it could be that the tasks have a future start-date or due-date that is causing it to be hidden.
rachelgamin

Posted: Jul 24, 2008
Oh, I was reloading....reloading like crazy, and dumping my cache. I'd get new basic tasks (without subtasks) immediately in the widget, but no complicated ones.

At any rate, it seems to have resolved itself overnight so I can see all my tasks & subtasks. Also seems to have self-corrected in Google Calendar. So, hurray!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.