ForumsQuestionsa bit of a cheek with the push reminders! :/

a bit of a cheek with the push reminders! :/
dan55

Posted: Jan 18, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
hi all,

just got the regular app from appstore as i need push reminders for my todos - but then found out i couldnt set the reminder time fully unless i paid $24 for the pro version!! nasty :(

think that is a bit cheeky imo - should be mentioned in the appstore info - or maybe charge 2.99 and include the full reminder times?

cheers
dan
k.shepherd

+1 dan nice suggestion.
dan55

hi - thanks :)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I know that this doesn't answer your question, but the Pro version is $15 not $24. The reminder functionality consumes resources on our server, so we needed to make this a Pro feature, but wanted to provide a way for non-Pro people to try it out, which is how we came up with our current plan.

A work around is to adjust the due-time so that the reminder comes at the time that you want it.
Linden

It seems reasonable to me that the reminders be a pro feature, but I think it's also important that this is made clear in the App description. This isn't the first time someone has purchased the App under the impression that the custom reminders required no additional expense.

$15 for the pro service is WELL worth the features, but it's an understandably rude shock to someone under the impression that they had already paid for a feature.
dan55

hi guys.

thanks for the advice on moving my task time by an hour :)

i still think the reminder option should be available for regular price
but without the other pro stuff ?

cheers
dan
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.