ForumsQuestionsSlim and future tasks

Slim and future tasks
Doubted Edwardo

Posted: Jan 19, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I had a quick search of the forum but couldn't find anything related to my problem. I'm using the slim version on my desktop and view tasks by tag so I can just see the tasks I need at a specific location (I don't use context as you can't apply multiple contexts to a task). In this view I'm not seeing a task that has a due date in October, no start date and high priority, although this does show up in my hotlist. What I find odd is that tasks with start dates in the future are showing up. It seems like 'hide future tasks' is only half implemented with no way to turn it off. Is there a way to show the October due date task in the tag view?

This message was edited Jan 19, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 19, 2010
The slim version of our website does not have full implementation of filters. This is something that we plan to add in a future update.
Doubted Edwardo

Posted: Jan 22, 2010
Thanks for the reply. I was wondering what the current implementation is? When will my tasks with a due date in the future show up?

A better implementation of sorting in the slim version would also be very welcome.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 25, 2010
We don't comment on timelines, but this is on our to-do list.
Doubted Edwardo

Posted: Jan 26, 2010
Oh sorry, I didn't mean that. I was asking how long the future tasks stay hidden for. I'll just fiddle round with it and I'm sure I can work it out.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 27, 2010
Future tasks are hidden based on the "Hide Future Tasks" setting in your account settings.
Keith Garrod

Posted: May 26, 2010
This is an important feature for me. The slim version works really well on my Android phone - better than the available Android apps IMHO, however the lack of a filter to hide future tasks makes it practically useless.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.