ForumsQuestionsToodledoSync not working

ToodledoSync not working
vmendez

Posted: Aug 08, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
It looks like Toodledosync is not currently working. It seems like the server is sending incorrect responses. The following is a dump of the transaction:(I obscured the userid)

Request
========
GET /api.php?method=getToken;userid=tdxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;appid=chromaticdragonoutlooksyncapp HTTP/1.1
Host: www.toodledo.com

Response
========
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 19:55:55 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat)
Content-Length: 38
Content-Type: application/xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Any idea of what the problem might be?
gschimel

I'm having issues starting today to. I contacted Toodledo via email and this is what they told me:

"The Outlook sync app was not written by us, so we do not provide support for it. You can get support at the developers website here:
http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/Default.aspx"

So it looks like an issue with the Outlook sync app, not with Toodledo.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The Outlook Sync app was disabled because it has a bug that was causing problems with Toodledo. Had we not disabled it, our servers would have crashed and Toodledo.com would have become unavailable. We are really sorry that we had to do this, but we had to protect our website.

Once the developer of the Outlook Sync app has had a chance to fix the bug, we will restore access to it.
arkin

Posted: Aug 09, 2008
Is the Outlook Sync app still down? I am getting a message that app is having error initializing connections. Not authenticated. I have changed unique ID but to no avail.
gschimel

Posted: Aug 10, 2008
Check out the updated thread in the developers forum
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 10, 2008
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.